Page 4 of 5
- Odusanya S.A. Tooth loss among Nigerians: causes and pattern of mortality. Int. J. Oral Maxillofacial Surg 1987:16: 184- 189.
- Noar J, Portnoy S. Dental status of children in a Primary and Secondary school in rural Zambia. Int. Dental Journal: 1991:41,142-148.
- A.O. Adegbembo, M.A.I.El-Nadeef and A. Adeyinka. National survey of dental caries status and treatment needs in Nigeria. Int. dental Journal (1995) 45,35-44
- E.S. Akpata. Fluoride, dental Fluorosis and caries experience in Nigeria. Project report (RCORTI Lib) June 2003 94-95
- National population commission, Abuja: Nigeria 1991.
- Kaimenyi J.T. Sachdeva P, Patel S. Causes of tooth mortality at the dental unit of Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya. Tropical Dent. Journal: 1985: 17-20
- Viguarajah S. Various reasons for permanent tooth extractions in a Caribbean population Antigua. Int. Dental Journal 1993: 43, 207-212.
- Johanen S.B, Johansen J. R. A survey of causes of permanent tooth extraction in South Australia. Aust. Dent. J. 1976; 22: 238-42.
- Cahen P.M, Frank R. M, Turlot C. A survey of the reasons for dental extractions in France. J Dent. Res 1985: 64: 1087-93.
- Klock K.S, Haugejorden O. Primary reasons for extraction of permanent teeth in Norway, changes from 1968 to 1988. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1991; 19: 336-41.
- Ong G, Yeo J, Bhole S. A survey of reason for extraction of permanentteeth in Singapore. Community Dent. Oral Epidemiol 1996: 24: 124-127
- Oliver S.J, Dummer P.M.H. Oliver R.G, R. Hicks, A. Kingdon. The relationship between loss of first permanent molar teeth and prevalence of caries and restoration in adjacent teeth: a study of 15-16 year old children. J. Dent. 1988: 16: 155- 159.